You can purchase durable consumer goods such as white goods, furniture, televisions, computers and air conditioners with Ziraat Participation Durable Good Financing that offers installment opportunities up to 60 months and repayment plans that suit your budget.
- With the advantages of upfront payment, you can buy the consumer goods you need without experiencing cash problems.
- Maturity terms up to 60 months with dividend rates that suit your budget.
- You can make your payments easily with flexible payment plans.
Which Documents are Required?
- Application form
- Pro forma invoice for the consumer good subject to financing
- A photocopy of your ID card, driver's license or passport
- Document of personal income according to form of employment
- Other documents that may be requested by the branch
- If deemed necessary, documents belonging to the guarantor/s
How Can I Apply?
You can apply by visiting the nearest Ziraat Participation Branch.